The Value of Networking: A Case Study - BOMA Calgary Public Safety Committee & COVID 19 with Dr. Glen Kitteringham CPP Owner & Principal Consultant, Independent Researcher & Criminologist Kitteringham Security Group Inc. with
Thursday, January 21
12:00pm - 1:00pm
The session will take the format of an interview and will include a brief history of the committee and some of the topics it has dealt with and instances where it has been activated.
With respect to pandemic issues, the interview will touch on the following:
- Dealing with the vulnerable population and their increased aggression during COVID-19.
- Feedback on public transit
- Closing and opening of the buildings including occupancy rates
- Tracking security personnel, isolations and positive cases
- Joint information committee and public safety messaging
- Responding to questions regarding contractors and work that can occur in the properties
- Regular interactions with law enforcement
- Submission of weekly ‘dashboard’ reports to CEMA to let them know what is going on from the security side of things with trends and emerging issues
- Discussions around mask enforcement in the buildings
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connection details will be sent prior to the event.
Sponsored by Hudson Energy