BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Commercial Property Manager in Regina.
Who you are:
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy managing all aspects of a commercial building portfolio, including operations and financial reporting, and supervision of staff over multiple disciplines. Assumes fiduciary responsibility and ensures portfolio is operating in line with the owner’s goals and objectives.
What you bring:
- Five years of real estate/property management experience.
- Must be licensed with the Saskatchewan Real Commission.
- B.A. / B. Comm degree preferred, and/or relevant experience required.
- Independent, self-starter, team player.
- A clear and concise communicator, both orally and in writing; possesses strong presentation skills; is skilled at providing ongoing communication relating to decisions or issues that impact the business.
- Able to work under pressure, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and recognize and address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International.