2020 Awards Program
BOMA Regina recognizes excellence in our industry at our Awards luncheon each May. Entries are accepted until March 31. The following awards will be presented May 21, 2020 at Hotel Saskatchewan:
Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) & Certificate of Excellence
The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) & Certificate of Excellence recognize the best in commercial building management in Saskatchewan.
- Office Building
- Under 100,000 Square Feet
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet
- Over 250,000 Square Feet
- Industrial Office Building(s)
- Retail Building (Shopping Centre)
Earth Awards recognize excellence in resource preservation and environmentally sound commercial building management.
- Industrial Office
- Retail - enclosed or open air
- Multi Unit Residential
Building Operations Team of the Year Award
The Building Operations Team of the Year Award celebrates the success of the Team that shows a high level of expertise in scheduling preventive maintenance; improving general building operations; and ensuring maximum energy efficiency.
Pinnacle Awards recognize companies who are Principal members (building owners/managers) or Allied members (suppliers or service providers) for their efforts to instill excellence in our industry in 3 categories:
- Above & Beyond - Service to a customer that was unexpected and required extraordinary response and resulted in a benefit to the client and high level of customer satisfaction
- Customer Service – Company demonstrates a high level of customer service while working in the commercial real estate industry
- Innovation – A uniquely beneficial program, product or service, a better way to solve specific needs or an ingenious way to keep customers happy
Chair’s Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to BOMA and is awarded every 5 years at an Awards Gala.
2019 Award Winners
The Earth Award recognizes excellence in resource preservation and environmentally sound commercial building management.
Earth Award – Office
2 Research Drive, Regina - Innovation Place
Earth Award – Universal
Moose Jaw Court of Queens Bench - Ministry of Central Services
Earth Award – Enclosed Shopping Centre
The Centre at Circle and Eighth - Morguard Investments Ltd.
Earth Award – Light Industrial
National Hydrology Research Centre - Environment Canada
The Pinnacle Award for Service Excellence
Customer Service recognizes a company that demonstrates a high level of customer service while working in the commercial real estate industry.
Winner: Garda World Security Services
Congratulations to all other finalists:
- Colliers International: Airport Business Centre, 2121 Airport Drive, Saskatoon
- Credit Union Central of Saskatchewan: SaskCentral, Regina
- GWL Realty Advisors: Canada Life Place, Regina
- Harvard Property Management Inc.: Century Plaza, Regina
- Innovation Place: 121 Research Drive, 108 Research
- Drive, 110 Research Drive, 112 Research Drive, The Galleria in Saskatoon.
- Ministry of Central Services: Prince Albert Court of Queen's Bench; Prince Albert Provincial Court House; Battleford Court of Queen's Bench; Saskatoon Queen's Bench Court House; SaskPolytech – Saskatoon Campus; SaskPoytech - Regina Campus; SaskPolytech - Prince Albert, Tech Bldg.