2020 Awards Program
BOMA Regina recognizes excellence in our industry at our Awards luncheon each May. Entries are accepted until March 31.
Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) & Certificate of Excellence
The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) & Certificate of Excellence recognize the best in commercial building management in Saskatchewan.
- Office Building
- Under 100,000 Square Feet
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet
- Over 250,000 Square Feet
- Industrial Office Building(s)
- Retail Building (Shopping Centre)
Earth Awards recognize excellence in resource preservation and environmentally sound commercial building management.
- Industrial Office
- Retail - enclosed or open air
- Multi Unit Residential
Building Operations Team of the Year Award
The Building Operations Team of the Year Award celebrates the success of the Team that shows a high level of expertise in scheduling preventive maintenance; improving general building operations; and ensuring maximum energy efficiency.
Pinnacle Awards recognize companies who are Principal members (building owners/managers) or Allied members (suppliers or service providers) for their efforts to instill excellence in our industry in 3 categories:
- Above & Beyond - Service to a customer that was unexpected and required extraordinary response and resulted in a benefit to the client and high level of customer satisfaction
- Customer Service – Company demonstrates a high level of customer service while working in the commercial real estate industry
- Innovation – A uniquely beneficial program, product or service, a better way to solve specific needs or an ingenious way to keep customers happy
Chair’s Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to BOMA and is awarded every 5 years at an Awards Gala.
2019 Award Winners
The Earth Award recognizes excellence in resource preservation and environmentally sound commercial building management.
Earth Award – Office
2 Research Drive, Regina - Innovation Place
Earth Award – Universal
Moose Jaw Court of Queens Bench - Ministry of Central Services
Earth Award – Enclosed Shopping Centre
The Centre at Circle and Eighth - Morguard Investments Ltd.
Earth Award – Light Industrial
National Hydrology Research Centre - Environment Canada
The Pinnacle Award for Service Excellence
Customer Service recognizes a company that demonstrates a high level of customer service while working in the commercial real estate industry.
Winner: Garda World Security Services
Congratulations to all other finalists:
- Colliers International: Airport Business Centre, 2121 Airport Drive, Saskatoon
- Credit Union Central of Saskatchewan: SaskCentral, Regina
- GWL Realty Advisors: Canada Life Place, Regina
- Harvard Property Management Inc.: Century Plaza, Regina
- Innovation Place: 121 Research Drive, 108 Research
- Drive, 110 Research Drive, 112 Research Drive, The Galleria in Saskatoon.
- Ministry of Central Services: Prince Albert Court of Queen's Bench; Prince Albert Provincial Court House; Battleford Court of Queen's Bench; Saskatoon Queen's Bench Court House; SaskPolytech – Saskatoon Campus; SaskPoytech - Regina Campus; SaskPolytech - Prince Albert, Tech Bldg.