Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
Can you cover all the bases?
INNOVATION PLACE is looking for a PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (18-month term, ending June 30, 2020) to step up to the plate and hit it out of the park in meeting our tenants’ needs and helping them achieve success.
Your responsibilities will focus on lease administration, accounts receivable collections, tenant billings and maintenance of commercial management data.
Delivering on these various duties with professionalism, enthusiasm and good judgment will enhance our tenants’ experience at the parks and allow them to focus their energy on their company’s growth
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
• the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
• a high level of initiative and the ability take personal ownership
• general understanding of basic property management practices and accounting principles
• familiarity with lease terminology and/or contract administration
• a strong aptitude for working with numbers, reconciling accounts and reporting on variances
• superior interpersonal skills with the ability to mediate and negotiate
• computer literacy and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, commerce or accounting and at least three years related experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
• highly engaged employees working in one of the world’s best technology parks
• a flexible and fast-paced work environment
• a great benefits package
. . and one of the nicest ball diamonds in the city
For more information and to apply, please visit innovationplace.com/careers by October 26, 2018.
114 – 15 Innovation Boulevard Saskatoon SK S7N 2X8
The City of Regina is looking for a Program Development Adminisrator - OH&S Practitioner
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of specific Facilities Operations and Maintenance field activities, programs and services that are consistent with the Department and Division goals and objectives.
The knowledge, skills and abilities are obtained through a background and training in safety and completion of the Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Certificate and Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor level and due diligence experience. In addition a proven history in the organization and development of major program initiatives. The Business Administration Certificate would be considered an asset.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at Careers.Regina.ca
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by