Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
ARTIS REIT - IS SEARCHING FOR A PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR - tenant service superstar and outstanding administrator to join our Property Management team in Regina.
Why work with us?
· You get to challenge yourself daily with interesting work with a Top Employer
· We invest in our people, assets, and our community
· Work alongside an experienced team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
· Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid total compensation package
Reporting to the General Manager - Property Management - Regina, the Property Administrator is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with administrative tasks to manage and maintain a portfolio of commercial properties. You will provide best in class service to the tenants by:
· Championing initial contact and relationships with tenants;
· Composing letters, memos, and other correspondence to tenants;
· Entering and coding vendor invoices into accounting system accurately and efficiently;
· Managing EFT, PAD, and post-dated cheques to collect rent;
· Performing accounts receivable and updating Property Manager of accounts status;
· Preparing accurate reports using departmental metrics; and
· Responding to e-mail and phone inquiries from tenants in a professional manner.
Your technical qualifications:
· 5 years’ experience in an administrative role; preferably in a commercial real estate company
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office experience; specifically in Word and Excel
· Experience working with contracts and leases considered an asset
· High School diploma required; post-secondary education considered an asset
Others would describe you as:
· an excellent customer service provider;
· detail oriented and able to effectively catch errors;
· a proactive evaluator of solutions to problems before escalating to a manager; and
· a team-player.
Please forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations by November 15, 2018 to the attention of Jayelle Morris at email@example.com.
The City of Regina is looking for a Program Development Adminisrator - OH&S Practitioner
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of specific Facilities Operations and Maintenance field activities, programs and services that are consistent with the Department and Division goals and objectives.
The knowledge, skills and abilities are obtained through a background and training in safety and completion of the Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Certificate and Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor level and due diligence experience. In addition a proven history in the organization and development of major program initiatives. The Business Administration Certificate would be considered an asset.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at Careers.Regina.ca
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by