Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
City of Regina is looking for a Program Development Administrator
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of specific Facilities Operations and Maintenance field activities, programs and services that are consistent with the Department and Division goals and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate, and support Corporate Safety Matrix Program
• Develop, and review Safety Process and Procedure Program creation and adherence through ongoing monitoring and field inspections
• Prepares course outlines, course material and conducts classroom and/or field control training sessions for the branch and department staff
• Develop and implement strategies to promote Safety Culture
• Develop, implement and maintain safe operation of City owned equipment through ongoing monitoring, inspection and adherence to the Equipment Program
• Develop, implement and lead the Fall Arrest and Roof Access Program
• Develop and maintain Worksite Safety Spot Check and Contractor Safety Checklist and program
• Assist Workplace Health and Safety in the Return to Work program for the Facilities Management Services Division
• Develop, implement and maintain Safety Building Inspection Program and perform hazard recognition assessments
• Develop the emergency building planning, procedures and programs
• Participate in the OH&S Committee, attend meetings, interpret, investigate and be knowledgeable of OH&S regulation and compliance
• Lead, review and follow-up on other Facilities Management Department concerns related to role
• Develop and present safety overview to new staff.
• Present the Facilities Maintenance Orientation Handout to new staff.
• Follows the rules and regulations of the Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Act and the City of Regina Occupational Health and Safety Manual
• Develop various processes, procedures and programs as required
• Implement the asset inspection program for City owned assets
• Complete field inspections, record and provide data to superiors and Facilities Management personnel
• Perform related duties as required
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
• Ability to maintain strong partnerships and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, including managers, front line staff, union representatives and the general public
• Ability to build effective and supportive interpersonal relations; effectively interact with people respecting the needs and feelings of others; maintain the self-confidence and esteem of others
• Ability to express ideas effectively both orally and in writing in a communication style adaptable to various situations
• Result oriented; an innovator; demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm; able to work independently
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer including various windows based software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Express
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
Education & Experience
• The knowledge, skills and abilities are obtained through a background and training in safety and completion of the Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Certificate and Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor level and due diligence experience. In addition a proven history in the organization and development of major program initiatives. The Business Administration Certificate would be considered an asset
Closing Date: July 9, 2018. For more information and to apply, please visit our website at Careers.Regina.ca
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by