Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
EVRAZplace is looking for an Assistant Manager, Custodial Services
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? Can you operationally plan, implement and deliver successful custodial services to maximize client service? Are you regarded as a leader who motivates others to provide effective service delivery? If this sounds like you, we’d like to tell you more about an exciting opportunity at Evraz Place—Regina’s largest event and entertainment complex where all major events happen.
Regina is known for its generous, friendly people and rich community pride. Situated in the heart of the Queen City, Evraz Place (operated by The Regina Exhibition Association Limited) is one of the largest and most influential event complexes in the country. It is a centre of excellence for entertainment, business, sporting, recreational and cultural activities. Evraz Place boasts 1.2 million square feet of indoor space and close to 42 acres of usable outdoor trade show space and our newly built International Trade Center. The organization hosts the majority of Regina’s major events every year, including Canada’s Farm Progress Show, Queen City Ex, Canadian Western Agribition, the Spring Home Show, the First Nations University of Canada Pow Wow and numerous concerts, major sporting events, trade shows and conventions. Evraz Place is home to the WHL Regina Pats and the Saskatchewan Roughriders, who play in the new Mosaic Stadium.
Evraz Place is an important anchor within the tourism industry – provincially, nationally and internationally. It is one of the top tourist attractions in the province and continues to be one of the busiest event complexes in the country. The organization employs approximately 250 full-time and 1000 part-time and casual employees. Evraz Place gives back to the community it serves through local education initiatives and as the largest employer of residents from the surrounding North Central Regina community.
We offer competitive wages and attractive benefits in a thriving environment that is the centre of all major events in Regina. Be part of the excitement! For more information, visit our website at
Summary of Duties
Reporting to the Manager, Custodial Services the Assistant Custodial Manager is responsible for leading, supporting and achieving the strategic objectives of Evraz Place. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the delivery of cleaning services of all the buildings and grounds at Evraz Place. The Assistant Manager will assist the Custodial Manager in achieving operational goals and ensuring that processes and procedures are implemented and delivered. Other responsibilities include providing work direction, leading, coaching and performance managing a team of custodian’s to ensure smooth execution of all events at Evraz Place. This position is a member of Evraz Place’s management team and works collaboratively with senior management, management, supervisors and leads to ensure effective service delivery. This role is required to work varied hours, including evenings and weekends to ensure support for event delivery.
Education and Experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ of custodian experience in progressively responsible positions
· Minimum of 2 years’ of management, preferably in an event delivery environment
· Experience with various custodial cleaning equipment is required
· Excellent customer service and experience in conflict resolution is required
· Experience in managing budgets and scheduling
· Experience working in a unionized environment is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of custodian work activities and processes
· Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Standards
· Excellent leadership skills with the proven ability to lead and motivate team members
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse emotions, collect accurate information and resolve conflict
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency for managing multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
· Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
· Computer proficiency required including advanced Excel, Word & Outlook and inventory control systems
Management Core Competencies: Holding People Accountable, Team Leadership, Results Orientation, Initiative, Influencing Others, and Fostering Teamwork
The successful candidate must also possess and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check (CRC)
How to Apply:
Email: quoting the competition number and position title in your application and resume by the closing date.
SaskEnergy is looking for a Facilities Technologist - Buildings & Security in Regina. This is a Permanent Full-time position.
Working as a Facilities Technologist you will assist and coordinate building maintenance, renovation and construction projects and upgrades. This includes developing specification sheets, obtaining quotes, writing proposals, developing the scope of work and schedules, contracting for local services and monitoring and reporting the progress of these projects.
Maintain Buildings and Properties: Lead and facilitate standard, small to medium sized capital and general maintenance projects, based on planned programs and emergency requirements to ensure building assets are safe, productive and efficient, with cost effective results.
Workgroup Support and Administration: Provide workgroup support and administration
Qualified applicants will possess:
• Grade 12 or Equivalent.
• Diploma Architectural Building and Technology Diploma, or Computer Aided Design/Drafting Technology Diploma, from a recognized institution.
• Eligible for membership with Saskatchewan Applied Science Technicians and Technologists (SASTT).
• Valid Class 5 driver's license.
• Ideal candidate would possess a minimum of 4 years experience but all candidates experience level and relevance will be reviewed.
This job is subject to extended work hours, call-out situations, travel and overnight stays away from bid headquarters is required.
SaskEnergy is Saskatchewan's natural gas distribution company. Together with TransGas, our natural gas transmission and storage subsidiary, we provide convenience, comfort and reliable natural gas service for our Saskatchewan customers. We offer an array of challenging career opportunities, an attractive total rewards package and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. SaskEnergy values and supports a diverse workforce and appreciates all applications.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit saskenergycareers.com
Application deadline: July 8, 2018.
City of Regina is looking for a Program Development Administrator
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of specific Facilities Operations and Maintenance field activities, programs and services that are consistent with the Department and Division goals and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate, and support Corporate Safety Matrix Program
• Develop, and review Safety Process and Procedure Program creation and adherence through ongoing monitoring and field inspections
• Prepares course outlines, course material and conducts classroom and/or field control training sessions for the branch and department staff
• Develop and implement strategies to promote Safety Culture
• Develop, implement and maintain safe operation of City owned equipment through ongoing monitoring, inspection and adherence to the Equipment Program
• Develop, implement and lead the Fall Arrest and Roof Access Program
• Develop and maintain Worksite Safety Spot Check and Contractor Safety Checklist and program
• Assist Workplace Health and Safety in the Return to Work program for the Facilities Management Services Division
• Develop, implement and maintain Safety Building Inspection Program and perform hazard recognition assessments
• Develop the emergency building planning, procedures and programs
• Participate in the OH&S Committee, attend meetings, interpret, investigate and be knowledgeable of OH&S regulation and compliance
• Lead, review and follow-up on other Facilities Management Department concerns related to role
• Develop and present safety overview to new staff.
• Present the Facilities Maintenance Orientation Handout to new staff.
• Follows the rules and regulations of the Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Act and the City of Regina Occupational Health and Safety Manual
• Develop various processes, procedures and programs as required
• Implement the asset inspection program for City owned assets
• Complete field inspections, record and provide data to superiors and Facilities Management personnel
• Perform related duties as required
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
• Ability to maintain strong partnerships and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, including managers, front line staff, union representatives and the general public
• Ability to build effective and supportive interpersonal relations; effectively interact with people respecting the needs and feelings of others; maintain the self-confidence and esteem of others
• Ability to express ideas effectively both orally and in writing in a communication style adaptable to various situations
• Result oriented; an innovator; demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm; able to work independently
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer including various windows based software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Express
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
Education & Experience
• The knowledge, skills and abilities are obtained through a background and training in safety and completion of the Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Certificate and Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor level and due diligence experience. In addition a proven history in the organization and development of major program initiatives. The Business Administration Certificate would be considered an asset
Closing Date: July 9, 2018. For more information and to apply, please visit our website at Careers.Regina.ca
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by