Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
Colliers International is looking for a Commercial Property Manager in Regina
BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Commercial Property Manager in Regina.
Who you are:
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy managing all aspects of a commercial building portfolio, including operations and financial reporting, and supervision of staff over multiple disciplines. Assumes fiduciary responsibility and ensures portfolio is operating in line with the owner’s goals and objectives.
What you bring:
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or would like to learn more, please contact Laurie Ell at email@example.com no later than January 24.
Farm Credit Canada is looking for a Facilities Analyst
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01/10/2020
Worker Type: Term (Fixed Term); Language Required: English; Term Duration: 12 months
Resourceful problem solver with strong planning skills required
Provide functional analysis to support facilities initiatives, and collaborate with internal and external clients
and vendors to provide business services such as office moves, renovations and ongoing facility
maintenance to our offices across Canada.
What you’ll do:
● Plan and execute facilities related projects
● Develop budgets and reports
● Provide ongoing research into various contracts
● Lead in procuring and maintaining service contracts
● Respond to daily service requests
● Negotiate with vendors, contractors and landlords to resolve issues
What we’re looking for:
● Confident communicator and problem-solver
● Collaborative partner with strong negotiating skills
● Organized and detailed multi-tasker
What you’ll need:
● Diploma or degree in administration or facilities management and at least two years of
related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
● Practical knowledge of facilities principles, budgeting, forecasting and project management
● Driver's license and the ability to travel
External Site URL https://fccfac.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/careers-carrieres/job/Regina-Saskatchewan/Facilities-Analyst_R-
Hipperson Construction is looking for an Accountant (Properties) and an Accounting Administrator
Hipperson Construction is an established Regina based General Contractor providing civil, industrial and commercial construction services throughout Saskatchewan.
This part time position is responsible for the accurate processing of accounting documents for a portfolio of commercial and residential Regina real estate holdings. In addition, this individual will work with the respective Building Managers to coordinate lease renewals, ensure property maintenance and be a liaison with the Office of the Rentalsman.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for all properties
Insurance and Taxation/ Administration /Management Reports
- Insurance coverage renewals
- Lease renewals
- Corporate tax installments
- Property tax installments/payments
- GST Filings
- WCB estimates, remittances & year-end report
- Loan interest payments
- Mortgage payment entry
- Preparation of Monthly reports to tenant and owner stakeholders
Other duties include:
- Year-end preparation
- Updating spreadsheets (income summary, rent rolls, contact lists)
- City of Regina Commercial Property information forms
- Preparing Bank Deposits & reconciliations
- Creating budgets, Operating expense review
- Filing documents and keeping them organized
- Answering telephone inquiries related to the properties
Qualifications and Competencies
A Designation in Accounting is preferred. Intermediate working knowledge of accounting software (ie. Quickbooks) and GST and PST is required. Experience in property management is preferred. Must demonstrate ability to plan, prioritize and organize work independently.
Hours are approximately 20 hours per week with opportunity for flexible hours of work.
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices, internal controls and management accounting concepts is required.
Office is located downtown Regina. Parking is provided as a taxable benefit. Public transportation is conveniently located.
Hours of work are approximately 30 hours per week with some flexibility. May develop into full time position. Salary is negotiable based on skills and qualifications and work hours.
Starting date is negotiable.
Please send your resume and cover letter with a minimum of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Accountant, the Accounting Administrator position is a full time position and is responsible for the accurate processing of accounting documentation as itemized below.
· Match Purchase Orders to invoices
· Verifying and inputting invoices to ensure the correct amount of GST & PST was applied
· Issuing cheques or on-line payments to suppliers
· Obtaining required documents to release payments
· Reviewing statements
· Filling out credit applications for new suppliers
· Taking calls from vendors regarding payment issues
· Collecting serial numbers & asset tags numbers on new items purchased
· Maintaining spreadsheet of rental items
· Reviewing employee timesheets for bi-weekly payroll
· Entering timesheet data in QuickBooks
· Entering LOA/meal allowance and employee expenses
· Filling out vacation requests
· Updating vacation/training calendar
· Issuing pay cheques in QB, entering into banking electronic system & finalizing paystubs
· Running cost reports for Project Managers
Insurance of Inventory
· Maintaining spreadsheet of replacement values
· Adding/deleting equipment
· Successful completion of a certificate, diploma or degree from a secondary educational institution in Accounting is preferred, but not required.
· Experience working in an accounting department is an asset.
· A working knowledge of accounting software and above average aptitude with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be able to work independently and will be required to complete work with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Some familiarity and/or experience with construction accounting is an asset.
Hipperson Construction offers competitive wages, retirement savings plans, and a comprehensive employee health benefit plan.
Send resume and references via email to email@example.com , fax to 306-359-0383 or drop off in person: #200 – 2161 Scarth Street, Regina.
Trane is looking for a Systems Account Manager in their Regina Commercial Sales Office
Trane has a new and exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Systems Account Manager in our Regina Commercial Sales Office. We are looking for a person with at least 5 years work experience in the HVAC industry. Our Focus at Trane is providing our customers with custom-designed HVAC system solutions, and we are looking for a dynamic Account Manager that will be responsible for identifying those solutions, developing new accounts, and building and maintaining long term relationships throughout the assigned territory with contractors, consulting engineers, and building owners. You will also be able to collaborate with other Trane Account Managers to provide bundled solutions to the customer. Below are more examples of the responsibilities an
HVAC Systems Account Manager will carry:
Utilizes account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
Collects project data and compares to the office’s capabilities.
Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable.
Collects and validates preliminary information and performs facility walk through, construction plan review or other requirements.
Determine project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements.
Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer.
Develops preliminary project fulfillment schedule.
Responsible for project take-off, selection, pricing, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
Responsible for the preparation and review of the proposal.
Validates the preliminary proposal with customer.
Determine proposal price and selling strategy.
Reviews and compares contract terms and conditions with Trane contract standards.
Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms, and conditions with customer.
Follows up with buying influences.
Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
Resolves major deviations from scope with team after Project Scope Validation.
Determine needs, develops and executes an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
Provides total account business activity reports and annual forecasts.
Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities.
Assembles, coordinates and interacts with sales team as needed for customer penetration and project acquisition.
Coordinates with Estimators in the interpretation of specifications and preparation of proposals.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or equivalent from four-year college or university.
5 years’ work experience in the HVAC industry
Strong technical understanding of HVAC systems. VRF experience preferred
Strong presentation skills and proven experience pricing systems for customers.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: North America-Canada-Saskatchewan Work Locations: Regina SK 330 Dewdney Ave
Job: Sales Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular Job Type: Experienced
Visit our job link for more details. https://lnkd.in/eUkCn
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by